Contact us right now to see if we help you improve your life.
- Stop Smoking Program (in clinic) -€299
- Weight Loss Program (in clinic) – Special offer €299
- Private hypnosis sessions (in clinic) – €99
- Skype/Online Session – €99
Call us now on 01 6855511 for a free phone consultation.
Stop Smoking Program (in clinic)
Weight Loss Program (in clinic)
Private Hypnsosis Sessions (in clinic)
For phobias, public speaking, confidence building, stress, nail biting, IBS ect €99 *with free recording of your session to allow you to reinforce your treatment
Sports psychology program/Psycho-Oncology/Counselling/CBT/Mindfullness session €99
Call now to purchase CD’s, book via credit card or make an appointment
on 01 6855511
or email us here>>
PAYMENT OPTIONS: All sessions must be paid for during first session.
All other clinic services cost €99 per session
All major credit and debit cards accepted
NOTE DUE TO DEMAND IF YOU FAIL TO SHOW FOR YOUR APPT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY IN ADVANCE TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE
WE INCLUDE A FREE RECORDING OF ALL SESSIONS FOR HOME USE
We are now open six days a week until 9pm (half day Saturday)
When coming to your appointment
- Please arrive at the exact time of your appointment. There is seating area outside the clinic door
- Please note we accept all credit cards and as we do not have cash handling facilities This is the best form of payment.
- If you cannot make an appointment please call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Those who do not give 24 hours notice will lose the cost of that session.
- Clients who are coming to the clinic for their first appointment and who cancel and wish to rebook, will be asked to pay in advance for sessions by credit card.
- Due to demand clients who cancel two appointments will be asked to wait two months before they are given another appointment.
- If you do not turn up for an appointment without contacting us, you will not be given another appointment and any fees will be lost.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many sessions will I need?
Does that also apply to stopping smoking sessions?
No, to stop smoking will normally take just one session.
An average smoker spends around €3,500 a year on their habit and wastes nearly 75 hours a month smoking.
50% of all cancers are caused by smoking so giving up is not just for the benefit of you, it will also benefit your family and friends who will have you around for a lot longer, with a better quality of life.
So you will have to ask yourself if you prefer living or smoking?